There are many inspirational teachers who do wonderful things in their classrooms. Here are some great ideas for classroom decoration:
- Maths clocks – the numbers are represented by sums which equal the number
2. Texta caps can be a very colourful border for clocks, projects and other boring things around the classroom
3. Posters about the value of Maths
4. Maths Language posters
5. Sticky notes create a colourful reminder to be kind
6. Visual Maths reminders about what the difference is between Perimeter and Area
7. Visual display boards about being unique
8. Each child makes a hand which is displayed on the wall, creating a sense of belonging
9. Visual reminders about the importance of reading
10. Colourful displays celebrating friendship
11. Problem solving flowcharts
12. Interesting Maths homework – How much is a hundred?
13. Get an ultra nerdy Maths doormat with a protractor! Measure the angle the door opens.